Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Thanksgiving in Korea

Being a teacher, I recently created an ABC list for Korea on my blog about living in Korea.  I've been living here now 3 months, and I still can't believe it.

Check it out at Elephant Hat.

How is fall going for you?  Can you believe it's almost Thanksgiving?  I've been teaching my students about fall and Thanksgiving words.  I take a simple little emergent reader on Thanksgiving and make it into a little song.  That seems like I'm doing that a lot.  Is God preparing me for something perhaps?  We never know, do we?

We went to a PE competition with other schools, and guess what our snack was?  Dried squid.  Yum...

We have been working on putting our ABCs in order.  My friend who taught dyslexic students told me about this ABC rainbow that she used with her students.  It has been working fabulously with my students, and they really enjoy it.


Oh, and I have a big announcement!  There is a BIG sale going on December 2nd and 3rd on Teachers Pay Teachers.  Woo-hoo!  Everything in my store will be 20% off, so get your wish lists ready!

Here are some new products I have uploaded to my store recently:
ABC Mix and Match Word Wall Cards
Bloom's Boxes - Fiction
Bloom's Boxes - Nonfiction
STAR Bucks
In the Jungle Emergent Reader
Super Hero Reading Response Stems
Winter Clothes Emergent Reader
Have a happy Thanksgiving!  I will be going to a Brazilian restaurant for a big buffet dinner Thursday night to celebrate Thanksgiving.  Although it won't be turkey, I will be with friends, and there will be a ton of good food.  Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment