Sunday, January 5, 2014

Once Upon a Time

I have to share this.  There aren't a whole lot of TV shows to watch here in Korea.  You've got weird Korean shopping channels, Korean teenage dramas, or reruns of CSI and NCIS (but only at certain times).  Just this weekend, I was super excited to see that I have TLC on cable.  So I have now watched a couple of episodes of Toddlers and Tiaras (I know...it's awful...like a train wreck that you just can't look away from) and old episodes of 18 Kids and Counting with the Duggars...yes, I know they have 19 kids now so you can see just how old these episodes are.

Several weeks ago, I asked my friends for some TV show suggestions.  My friend, Mandy, recommended Once Upon a Time.  I remember it coming out at home, but I never saw it.  I started watching a couple of episodes here, and let me tell ya....it is SO good.  I.  Am.  Hooked.  SO hooked.  It's such a clever storyline, and it keeps my interest.  Anybody else watch it?

Ginnifer Goodwin is Snow White.  I love her short hair cut, but she is stunning with long hair.  Does she look like a Snow White or what?  I loved her in He's Just Not That Into You.

And the hottie of the show...at least in my opinion.  The one and only...Prince Charming.  Um yeah.  He'll do as Prince Charming, don't ya think?

By the way....several of my friends have asked me what they can send me in a package.  I'll take him.  Think he will have a hard time going through customs?

2 comments:

  1. I'm addicted to that show!!! It is my guilty pleasure. There are so many twists and turns. I LOVE every minute of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only ever watched one episode of that show, but I think I have it on my list on Netflix. Are you able to watch Netflix? There are so many great shows on there!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete